Rebrickable is running another alternate build competition. Simply create and submit a MOC using only the parts from a single set from the list of choices below. If your submission gets the most votes at the end of the month, you win $100!
Choose ONE of the following:
If you think one of the inventories for these sets are incorrect, please let me know.
There are LXF files on Eurobricks for these 5 models if you wish to use them as a starting point. However, be aware that we have not checked them for accuracy and it is your responsibility to ensure your parts list is correct before submitting. If you do find a problem with one of them, please post in the forum to help others.
Update: Biodreamer has kindly uploaded new versions of the LDD files that are easier to build with at his Bricksafe page.
- All parts in your MOC must come from a single set, chosen from the above list
- You must submit your MOC before the end of December
- Voting will take place in the first week of January in the forums
- Voting will be done publicly and people will need to pick their top 3 entries
- Only a single entry per user will be considered for voting (you may submit multiple, but choose one as the final one)
- The MOC must be a new creation you have designed yourself
- Digital models are allowed, provided the parts are correct during submission (I would suggest leaving out any minifigs if submitting a digital model)
- Submissions can be talked about on the forum during the month, but voting will not start until EOM
- As with all MOCs on Rebrickable, your submission must have building instructions and a parts list. There are many acceptable forms of instructions, check out this guide to help you.
If necessary, please review the guide for submitting a MOC.
The winner will receive a gift certificate from their choice of either Amazon or eBay for the equivalent of US$100 in their currency of choice.