5 posts in this topic

Very useful forum tags for parts and sets on Rebrickable do not work anymore:

[part]3001[/part]

[set]8043-1[/set]

5 hours ago, sheo said:

Very useful forum tags for parts and sets on Rebrickable do not work anymore:

[part]3001[/part]

[set]8043-1[/set]

I noticed this too, but I don't have an answer for why they don't work.  You can create a link with the URL 3001, but it does take longer to look it up.

I actually can't find anywhere in this new forum version where I can do this. It looks to me like they dropped the ability to add custom bbcode tags.

Well, as far as I know (at least that was the case on Eurobricks) they completely stopped using BBcode. There's no bbcode editor anymore, just the wysiwyg editor, which uses plain HTML ni the background. All the previous bbcode posts were transformed into html.

2 minutes ago, legolijntje said:

Well, as far as I know (at least that was the case on Eurobricks) they completely stopped using BBcode. There's no bbcode editor anymore, just the wysiwyg editor, which uses plain HTML ni the background. All the previous bbcode posts were transformed into html.

Yes, that seems to be the gist of what I'm reading. It might be possible to create a custom toolbar button to get a similar result, but I don't have time to try that out just now.