theskirrid

Please Post All Part Category Update Requests Here (Read The First Post)

283 posts in this topic

2041 is a Fabuland part

Also, they would belong to the category for "angled plates". Non angled plates with cutouts would go into plates special or maybe even in just plates.

2401 Doh! Well as long as the angled ones goes into the same as wings

How about these they are angled: 2539,30303 they are both angled, To me they are special plates.

2401 Doh! Well as long as the angled ones goes into the same as wings

How about these they are angled: 2539,30303 they are both angled, To me they are special plates.

Well, 30303 is just weird. From the XML files for LDD:

2401: <Annotation maingroupid="217"/> <Annotation maingroupname="PLATES, SPECIAL CIRCLES AND ANGLES"/>

2539: <Annotation maingroupid="217"/> <Annotation maingroupname="PLATES, SPECIAL CIRCLES AND ANGLES"/>

3024: <Annotation maingroupid="215"/> <Annotation maingroupname="PLATES"/>

4032: <Annotation maingroupid="217"/> <Annotation maingroupname="PLATES, SPECIAL CIRCLES AND ANGLES"/>

6019: <Annotation maingroupid="216"/> <Annotation maingroupname="PLATES, SPECIAL"/>

30303: <Annotation maingroupid="281"/> <Annotation maingroupname="MODELLING ELEMENTS"/>

WTF are modelling elements?

These are definitely special plates.

30209 is a dish more then anything else, and 3176 is rounded that there is a hole in it doesn't make it very special, the hole is round it's like a axis hole in bricks round.

So Wings should be renamed to Angled Plates? Non-angled plates with cutouts belong in Plates Special imo.

Sounds like a plan.

Greetings, folks.

Right now, the category "Brick Sloped" contains 380 elements.
http://rebrickable.com/parts?pt=19&v=2

If I add a search for the keyword "printed", I get 281 results.
http://rebrickable.com/parts?q=printed&pt=19

This seems to indicate that there are about 99 basic sloped bricks, and about 280 printed ones.

Wouldn't it make sence to put the printed ones into a seperate category, "Bricks Sloped and Printed", just like the tiles.

(I have no idea about the amount of work involved, so if I suggest something stupid, apologies up front -smile-)

Take care,
Simon

Edit:

PS. An afterthought - using the print url above, it's easy to show all the printed sloped bricks. If I could do a negative search (searching in sloped bricks for element that do NOT contain the word printed), the Parts Catalog could show both subsets with any changes to the parts database. Can this be done?

Oh, man, thanks! (I am really blushing right now...)

Please ignore my previous request, this works perfectly fine!

Thanks again,
Simon

Here they are (unchecked 'Include Printed/Patterned Parts').

When I clicked the link there was one printed slope that still showed up.  3039p75

When I clicked the link there was one printed slope that still showed up.  3039p75

Fixed, thanks.

Good morning,

As I'm a new member, I can be pretty sure I'll be posting in the incorrect area, but here goes, I was having a look for pricing on rare Lego Creator set 4177-building stories with Naa Naa bird- I notice you are missing a few images, such as the 3 figurines and the wench thing? Would you like a picture of each of these items and if so, could you please provide me with instructions on how I can do this for your site,

Regards Karina, also have the VHS tape and booklet, not sure if those were listed in items for this set?