jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Sets Here

216 posts in this topic

In this topic, you can report any missing or incorrect official LEGO sets, and we will get them added or fixed as soon as possible. Please note that any requests to update the inventory of a particular set should be submitted using the 'Submit a Change to this Set/Inventory' button on the bottom of the set's page.

In case of a missing set, please include:

1. Official LEGO set number (check Brickset if not sure). For instance: 12345-1.
  2. Set title (use BrickLink or Brickset for inspiration).
  3. Year the set was released (check Brickset if not sure).
  4. Set theme (roughly). Use the set search to see which set themes are available.

In case of incorrect set information, simply state the Rebrickable set number and what exactly should be corrected.

Thanks in advance!

Spilt request off arround 100 old pre 1970 supplemantairy sets

They all have to be split in 1 color a box, it are arround 100 sets that have to be split, biodreamer did ask it a year ago but there has been done nothing whit it.

I have a list off those sets which have to be split, if they have been split users can add them to there set list whit the right color.

And not 2 to 7 colors a box, after spliting there will be arround 300 suplementary boxes more from that period as there are now.

There are 2 sets numbers allready split 1 is 520-yellow-2 they should be done in this way i think, and the wrong version 520-2

The other number was done by biodreamer see 918-black-2 and the wrong 1 is stil filed 918-2

I hope biodreamer will help with this to file all supplemantairy sets right, most off them are easy they only have to be split in the right color and the existing set has to be removed.

Even on peeron and bricklink they are filed right whit the comment also availible in and then the other colors.

If i do this whit the submit change button i will be finished arround christmas i think, there is no hurry whit it but it has to be done.

I have a list if you want i can post it here.

yeah I started that work, I could continue it but there was some question mark on how to proceed, especially when images where missing and on how to get the right samsonite versions.

there is also a need for splittin many of the 50 sets to exist with both tube and none tube version of bricks. so they don't endup with invalid parts notes.

Yes but in about 80 of these sets only splitting is enough, there only have to be a change in the content of the sets.

Not all 7 colors in 1 part list but for every color a set.

And that is for windows, doors, plates, bricks and more.

Most of these sets have pictures from the old folders and catalogs they can stay it gives an impresion is allright i think.

The difficult ones can be done later, but have to be market that the content is not up to date i think.

This would make it possible to ad a set to you're collection i have a few but can not add them to my sets because all 7 colors are in it, and will get 6 times a color i do not have.

I notice that the architecture set was added in their diffrent colours. they used 3023a (old) as 1x2 plate mold so did the box version when it was released.

Your right, it's a bit odd that only one set is using the 733eX mold. I think BL is wrong here, the other older sets should also have rereleases with that one. Can you add the 733 then. maybe fix an image.

I don't know, it just feels wrong. it's like something is missing, the piece is so basic and still only one set. shouldn't there be atleast be a supplyment set? Well until we get any edvidence of such a set it should remain solo.

oh so that's all that is needed for a new set entry  :o Then we can double that database in no time. all we need to do is put a kitten next to the set. :D

Hi

I did ask this week to get the 9605 the same as the 1034, but maybe that was a bit to easy as i did it.

The 9605 is the same box as the 1034 only in the new numbering system from Lego from 1990 and on.

So 9605 and 1034 have booth 1531 parts, if we follow the splitting of several parts.

9605 on bricklink and brickset are wrong i have the 9605 with the book 1036 from 1990 there is mentioned that box 9604 has 1516 parts, and is the teachers box for the 1031 + 1033.

So can it be changed to the 1531 parts just like the 1034 and the release date to 1990 just as in the teachers book.

Dates is a strugle i know but the 1034 was released in 1985, in 1990 it was renumbered to 9605 that is all, books did keep the same old numbering.

Thanks Marchel

Hi,

In the Set 8185, quantity for part 970c00 (leg red), is 35 instead of 5.

Beast regards.

Xav.

Fixed, thanks :)

Note that for corrections to individual sets you can also use the 'Submit Change' link (it's a bit hidden).