jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Part Images Here

89 posts in this topic

For missing images, please include:

1. Link to the Rebrickable part to be updated.
  2. The Element ID (preferred) or LDraw ID of the correct image.

Note that if there is no suitable LDraw ID or Element ID available, no image can be added.

For incorrect images, simply link the Rebrickable part and mention what is wrong with the current image.

Thanks in advance!

Missing Images doesn't even have a "missing image" image.
crssprt02pb26, crssprt02pb42a, 6153ap01, x66px1, x66px7

Missing images:
10b, 2040, fabal6, 4781, fabaj3, fabaj1,2048, 6153a, 4738bc01,2043c03, fabef1, fabef5, fabef6, 6048b, 3404ac01

Missing Images and set (marked as invalid part even if it's valid)
bhol03, 3001oldb, 721c01, sailbb16, x65

Missing set ie (marked as invalid part even if it's valid)
bhol04, crssprt03 , 925p03

Incorrect Image: 4346p01

Blue 54200 has a larger image then the rest of the 54200 making it stand out. That's how Lego supplied this image.

Edited by jantjeuh

Most of them probably don't have any, I would have to look the hard way.

10b = 10 however.

Edited by jantjeuh
Fixed 10b

73590c01a Light Gray has the pic of the black one ore dark gray ore dark bluish gray not to see anymore but it is not light gray.

3957a Trans red has the pic of the Trans Orange

Edited by jantjeuh
Fixed 3957a

x1454 is similar to LDRAW 896 but without rounded corners. I think these should share ID ie 896a and 896b. instead of x1454.

10a is similiar to LDRAW 10 but without rounded corners.

10 should be marked [undetermined] and use LDRAW 10.

733eX is similiar to LDRAW 733 (3D figure is missing the + shaped crosssupport underneath)

4740 Trans Dark blue has the trans medium blue picture/ and the trans purple has the blue ore the trans dark blue picture. Edited by sheo
Fixed

4429 has trans-green image for Red parts.

Actually it's a new feature: now Rebrickable shows image of the different color when there is no image available for the current color. It's better than no image at all. Note that the tooltips have explanation of this ("Exact image not available, using image from element ..."). It's confusing because there's no indication marker on such pictures. It's still to be implemented.

Actually it's a new feature: now Rebrickable shows image of the different color when there is no image available for the current color. It's better than no image at all. Note that the tooltips have explanation of this ("Exact image not available, using image from element ..."). It's confusing because there's no indication marker on such pictures. It's still to be impleme

a simple tinting of that picture would solve the need.

Ok

I will continu here, here some pics from my part lists

dark%20blue.jpg

To show which have old pics.

And here the real color and that is my problem they do not look the same, as the new pics

tr%20blue%201.JPG tr%20blue%202.JPG

Dark blue looks like light blue if you compare them with the real parts.

light%20blue.jpg

Here the wrong light blue ones

trans%20neon%20orange.jpg

Here the Trans Neons

tr%20or.JPG

And here the actual color, here you can see that the trans neon pics look like just normal trans orange with the new pics.

They most be more bright to show that it is Trans Neon.

Edited by sheo

Currently checking those parts to find if I can fix them.

Please keep in mind that most of the old parts aren't listed in Lego cache. This also concerns color versions only used in old sets.

I agree that the real colors look slightly different from the renders (especially in case of Trans-Light Blue). However, your photos were taken with dim lighting, so transparent colors look darker than they really are.

Photos from Bricklink for Trans-Dark Blue / Trans-Medium Blue / Trans-Light Blue:

98138pb003.jpg?110183.jpg?111601.jpg?1

Jellyfish with Trans-Light Blue Top and Trans-Dark Blue Cone:

jellyfish.jpg?0

Please report here only issues that can be fixed.

Note that if there is no suitable LDraw ID or Element ID available, no image can be added.

Thanks anyway!

Lucky-Ramses-2012, is everything OK with your Trans-Red parts? Could you please take a screenshot of them? There might be some images that are actually from Trans-Neon Orange.

No all are trans red and seems to be ok, only a few still old ones, but that is everywhere in all colors.

The only part apearing everywhere is the 32554 in Trans Neon Orange but i think you have nothing else.

You can call me Marchel.

I did search just trans red parts and there i found 2

Edited by Lucky-Ramses-2012

Found some incorrect Element ID mappings there, fixed.

The only part apearing everywhere is the 32554 in Trans Neon Orange but i think you have nothing else.

Unfortunately there's not much I can do about that, we only have an Element ID for the trans-neon orange version, and the part doesn't have an LDraw model.

That is so difficult to see (Search Trans Neon Orange/ Search Trans Orange) there are so many old ones and they look al the same.

But i think i did find some,

32174 Trans Neon Orange has the Trans Orange, and the Trans Orange still has the old one

87799 Trans Neon orange Has the Trans Orange, Trans Orange is missing