jantjeuh

Please Report Any Missing Or Incorrect Part Images Here

89 posts in this topic

I see that removing and adding of the Element ID solved the above mentioned issue with Lego render of part 15395 in Medium Azure. Thanks, Nathan!

As a curtesy, Nathan was asked if he would like to make his own correction.   Since he's already said that both LDraw and LEGO images will be available in v3, there is no need to correct this type of "busy-work" error made by former or non-active admins.

Actually V, I meant You are busy creating busywork that takes time away from the very few currently active admins trying to help users. Since I have very little tolerance for people who pretend to be something they are not, this will be the last time I reply to you. 

Hi 

I  have a few parts in Trans Light Orange but that color is not yet in the database is it possible to ad it.

Bricklink has it as color ID 164.

Babbel-Technica, on 17 Oct 2016 - 11:42 PM, said:

Hi 

I  have a few parts in Trans Light Orange but that color is not yet in the database is it possible to ad it.

Bricklink has it as color ID 164.

Found it here it is 1004 Trans Flame Yellowish Orange.

Found it here it is 1004 Trans Flame Yellowish Orange.

If you have an element id # and a part # for a part in this color, I might be able to get the bot to recognize the Trans Light Orange color.

If you have an element id # and a part # for a part in this color, I might be able to get the bot to recognize the Trans Light Orange color.

Found some Element IDs here.

thea, on 20 Oct 2016 - 10:30 PM, said:

I did sort out my Trans Orange parts and there are 2 shades normal and Light Trans Orange the same as the clikits parts, i do not mean the Trans Neon Orange that is a different shade.

Some sellers on Bricklink also has split them up and you can order them there.

Till now i did find the following in my collection, 3005, 3941, 4589, 59900, 4740, 58176, 3024, 6141, 54200, 3040b, 3069b, 6126a, 6126b there can be more.

See below

tfyo.png