If you have an account with BrickOwl, you can easily import your purchases into Rebrickable, or add parts to your BrickOwl Wishlists.
In your BrickOwl profile you will need to generate an API Key. Give it permissions for Orders View/Edit and Wishlist View/Edit to enable those features.
When on a list of parts page such as My Part Lists or Custom Lists, you can bulk add Parts to the list from a BrickOwl Order.
- Click the 'Import/Delete Parts' button.
- On the popup form click the 'BrickOwl Order' button.
- Enter your BrickOwl API Key. It will be remembered automatically for next time.
- Click the 'Get Orders' button.
- Find the Order you wish the import and click the '+ Parts' or '+ Sets' button to append the items to your list.
Adding to Wishlists
When on a 'Buy Parts' tab on any page, you can bulk export the Parts to your BrickOwl Wishlist.
- Click the 'Add Parts to BrickOwl Wishlist' button.
- On the popup form enter your BrickOwl API Key. It will be remembered automatically for next time.
- Click the 'Get Wishlists' button.
- Find the Wishlist you wish to add to and click the '+ Parts' button.
- Alternatively, enter the name of a new Wishlist to create and click the '+ Parts' button next to that row.