This is a Lego model of a large front shovel hydraulic excavator. Terex RH400, the largest machine of its type, was used as a prototype.
The model features a completely studless Technic design. At the same time, it is built in minifigure scale.
1. Remotely controlled functions:
- Driving and steering (XL- and L-motor through subtractor);
- Lifting and bending of the boom (2 L-motors);
- Lifting the bucket (M-motor);
- Opening the bucket (M-motor);
- Rotation of the superstructure (M-motor);
- Lifting the ladder (M-motor).
2. Manually controlled functions:
- Working imitation of diesel engines and fans (M-motor);
In total the model comprises 1 XL-, 3 L- and 5 M-motors, 3 sets of lights, 4 IR receivers and 2 rechargeable battery boxes.Additional links:
→ Topic on Eurobricks
(includes more info, photos and videos)
→ Separate parts lists and instructions for the base can be found on BrickSafe
→ Alternative, improved instructions
created by afol1969
→ Custom sticker sheets
created by jaaptechnic
If you enjoyed building this model, please consider donating any amount you want using the following link:DONATE