This is the 2016 "version 2" of the original Peterbilt 379 in yellow and black. The original can be found here http://rebrickable.com/mocs/motomatt/peterbilt-379-semi-truck-118-in-yellow-and-black
This version includes the following upgrades:
- Overall length increased by 2 studs.
- Fixed problem with wheel axle(s) occasionally slipping out of differential.
- Fixed problem with drive axle universal joint occasionally separating from drive shaft.
- Fixed excessive front wheel camber.
- Increased space between steering wheel and seats.
- Numerous aesthetic improvements such as: better seats, mirrors, windshield wipers, windshield divider, gas pedals, lower reaching exhaust stack profile, improved fifth wheel, etc.
Most of the pics above and video are of the original 2015 version.