These are my compiled MODs for pimping up my 42056 Porsche 911 GT3 RS.
I started with adding all changes from Didumos Unofficial Errata
- This compilation contains some really cool changes and optimizations from the Lego community.
Then I added an easy to removable body from HispaBrick magazine
I took some ideas from Didumos69 Ultimately playable Porsche
- Ackerman steering allowing smaller curve radius
- Additional shock absorber and improved ground clearance for front axle => Very good idea for playability!
- Adding some stiffness to chassis for driving without body
Finally I optimized these features by my own:
- Adding "Hand-of-God" (HOG) steering easy accessible from the dash board
- Limited end positions at steering rack sliders
- Small optimizations for quick and easy remove of the body (dashboard included to body; better fixture of windscreen and seats)
- Some small color changes underneath the body, but keeping alle the original shape and color from the outside
- Adding all my MODs to 3D model with MLCad starting from LDraw's Official Model Repository (OMR)
- Create full PDF building instructions (314 pages) with LPub3D
- Publish on Rebrickable.com
Added these improvements on 2017-06-10:
- remove pin clutch
as suggested by Kumbbl
- Mount seats to body
as suggested by @DayWalker
- adjust front calipers
as suggested by @DayWalkerHave fun to pimp up your Porsche, if you like!