As previously announced, I have spent most of the last year on completely rebuilding Rebrickable from scratch. I am now opening up the testing site for access to everyone, please take a look around and try it out!
This has been an enormous undertaking, and as such there are guaranteed to be some bugs! I've done my best to make sure everything works perfectly, but I need your help to finish it! Specifically, I need your help to identify problems such as:
- Conversion issues - please make sure your data in v3 is correct!
- Security issues
- Browser compatibility issues
- Usability issues (including mobiles/tablets)
- Features that are too hard/confusing to use
- Slow performance
- v2 features that are missing from v3
Or just things you don't like about v3 :)
This testing site is completely separate from the live Rebrickable site so any changes you make on v3 will not be seen in v2 and vice-versa. I may rebuild the v3 database at some point during this testing period to update it with the latest data or to fix any conversion issues - so don't be surprised if any changes you make in there disappear.
Please use the new forum for v3 Preview/Testing to submit your issues/questions (check if someone else has already posted it first). If you are submitting a bug please provide as much information as you can about what you did to trigger the error.
Some notes about the testing site:
- you will not receive any emails from the site
- Part/Set prices may take a few days to build up properly
- integrations with external sites such as Brickset/BrickLink/BrickOwl are real - if you buy something, you really bought it :)
I hope to release the full v3 site in late January or early February, depending on what comes out of this testing.