Last year I introduced the My Change Log feature for Pro Plan users which allows you to see all the recent changes you have made to your LEGO Collection. This is a great help in keeping track of what you are doing and identifying any mistakes made. Now, I have expanded this feature to track more changes that weren't possible before and added an undo button for each change.
It will now log all changes to your Set and Part Notes which it didn't before, as well as all Bulk Edit/Copy/Move/Delete operations. However, there are still some things it does not log and hence can not undo:
- Deleting an entire populated Set or Part List won't track deletion of the individual Sets/Parts
- Importing into Lists
- Deleting all Sets/Parts from a List simultaneously via the Import popup (works if you use Bulk Delete though)
These operations bypass the normal logic so that they can perform much faster. To add logging to them would slow them down to an unacceptable level.
You can access the undo feature either on the My Change Log page:
Or via a new undo button in the top bar on non-mobile devices:
Which will display your most recent changes:
Give that I am a database administrator in my day job, protecting data has always been a high priority to me. If you weren't already aware, the Pro Plan features in place to help protect your data are:
- Automatic daily backups of all Set/Part/Custom Lists (Account > Backups)
- Logging of all changes made to your Set/Part Lists (Accounts > My Change Log)
- Undo any changes you have made to your LEGO Collection
If you haven't taken a look, see what other features upgrading to the Pro Plan gives you.