Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'pricing'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Rebrickable
    • News
    • Suggestions
    • Help!
    • Bugs
    • API
    • Mobile App - Rebrickable LEGO Shopper
  • Inventories and Data
    • Set Inventories
    • MOC Discussions
    • Other Data
  • Other Stuff
    • LEGO News, Events, Community
    • Non LEGO
  • Projects

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Bricksafe URL



Favourite Set(s)

Found 2 results

  1. csc316

    Estimated value of sets

    Hi All, New to Rebrickable. I searched for this question in the forums but came up empty. I've entered my sets and the list shows up fine. But the "Estimated Value" shows a value and says it's based on "80% of sets". How do I get the other 20% included in the estimated value? Thank you.
  2. just being curious, I checked the given price to some of my parts... and I'd like to understand the criteria for pricing them... I suppose that part's price is external information, but what is the given value to a part? the most expensive? the cheaper? average of parts on sale? Thanks in advance