lisaastrup

Finding And Id For Duplo ?

hi.

I have more times looked to find a duplo minifig / duplo people, but even if I have a number ( sometimes)

it will not show up. Is the duplo info very low ?  I do know that the duplo is not that polular with afols, but

I like them, the are cute and fun - the figs I mean.

Edited by lisaastrup

Hi, Actually DUPLO was voted to be removed once, due to no one thought it was worth the extra work maintaining it. who cares about DUPLO mocs? kids playing with DUPLO is usually to young to care about building according to instructions, which is this sites main purpose,

However sets and parts has been added back again in some extent. so this is why it's a bit lacking in that area. feel free to add what you feel is missing.

I've ended up using the Duplo inventories, not for MOCs, but Rebrickable can also be used for keeping track of sets you're buying and selling. Maintaining the Sets List with the Lost Parts and logging all Spare Parts at the same time as logging received Bricklink orders is a great way to see when you have completed sets that you can then pluck out and sell. 

(And then inevitably spend the profits on more Lego)

Hi, Actually DUPLO was voted to be removed once, due to no one thought it was worth the extra work maintaining it. who cares about DUPLO mocs? kids playing with DUPLO is usually to young to care about building according to instructions, which is this sites main purpose,

However sets and parts has been added back again in some extent. so this is why it's a bit lacking in that area. feel free to add what you feel is missing.

I could make a Duplå moc, but I have only the figs, but I like Duplo also, but it would take a lot of spce to have them in lots of colors like the small bricks.

Also if some Lego AFOL suffering from arthritis / partial sight or otherwise - Duplo is a good option for them. So think again  ;)

I could make a Duplå moc, but I have only the figs, but I like Duplo also, but it would take a lot of spce to have them in lots of colors like the small bricks.

Also if some Lego AFOL suffering from arthritis / partial sight or otherwise - Duplo is a good option for them. So think again  ;)

Feel free to do so. All I am saying is that the community interests is mirrored in what's in the catalog. due to the need of someone actually needed to do the work for it to be there. if you look around here you will notice that Technic get extra love, followed by some other common themes such as starwars and classic space. So you need to get those AFOL who suffer from those problems or actually love DUPLO for other reasons to help you keep the quality high in the DUPLO section. Without a strong group of supporters the section will start to miss new sets and so on.

Feel free to do so. All I am saying is that the community interests is mirrored in what's in the catalog. due to the need of someone actually needed to do the work for it to be there. if you look around here you will notice that Technic get extra love, followed by some other common themes such as starwars and classic space. So you need to get those AFOL who suffer from those problems or actually love DUPLO for other reasons to help you keep the quality high in the DUPLO section. Without a strong group of supporters the section will start to miss new sets and so on.

Yes, I'm sure you are right - but I don't have the power to do so, and I know its a very limited group, it was just a thought :)

I agree. I have a boy who just turned 3, and his love of Lego's is merely beginning. I don't have much creativity, but would love to help him build. Where do we begin, and how can I use this site to my advantage?