rbbrickit

10224 Town Hall - Help In Identifying Parts / Sealed Bags

Hello, 

Seeking help in identifying the factory supplied sealed bag inventory for the retired 10224 Town Hall kit.  Also contents of bags numbered 1. 

I picked this kit up as part of a mix of more sets with many sealed bags, but these bags are used for other kits as well.  Some of the kit's 1st storey is built.  I have many sealed bags numbered 2-3. 

Does anyone know how many sealed 1, 2, 3 and other bags kit 10224 was supplied with, and how to identify them?  Also how to identify what parts I might be missing from bags numbered 1. 

Thanks!

Hi, I was wondering if you were able to find a solution to this problem? I have a similar one, but with 10232 Palace Cinema. I have duplicates of some bags and am missing others, but I have no idea what I should have because there's like 20 bags but they're only numbered 1-3. I love Lego, I think they're a brilliant company, but whomever thought that was a good idea needs therapy. Thanks.

Open the bags add the parts as loose parts run the build functionality and you will see what you can build. keeping things in their original bags isn't very rebrickable.

... keeping things in their original bags isn't very rebrickable.

Maybe not, but it makes it a bit easier to return sets to the store if they're incomplete.