Vokhev

Comments And Suggestions

5 posts in this topic

This is the very first time I ever pay for an app buy I wanted to support your work and the site.

I've started using it and I really like it. I collect a lot of old sets so the parts price, rare parts and valuable parts sections are very interesting for me.

The one thing I'd like to be able to do with it is search sets by name and/or series (Classic space, Castle, Blacktron, etc.) since when you fins a used set, you often don't have the number.

But good work for a first version.

Hi there, I purchased and downloaded the Rebrickable opp for IOS, and it is very nice app. I understand there is some connection with our rebrickable account here, as the app is able to calculate what percentage of parts I have in my set lists to build the set I have scanned (or entered in on the search bar, but it would be nice if we could also uploaded the set to one of our set lists as well. 

This would be especially handy when we acquire new sets, we could scan the bar-code, or enter the set list into the app, and add it to one of our set lists. 

Keep up the great work. 

I actually had the opportunity to use the app in the way it was intended this time! I don't buy many new sets and when I do, I usually have considered it beforehand but I was in a store for other stuff and stumbled into the after-Christmas discount toys section and the was a set that is usually too expensive for me to consider it. So I scanned the barcode, checked the parts and values and decided to take it. Really quick and easy.

15 hours ago, Vokhev said:

I actually had the opportunity to use the app in the way it was intended this time! I don't buy many new sets and when I do, I usually have considered it beforehand but I was in a store for other stuff and stumbled into the after-Christmas discount toys section and the was a set that is usually too expensive for me to consider it. So I scanned the barcode, checked the parts and values and decided to take it. Really quick and easy.

Thanks, nice to hear. I hope to add more features to it sometime this year!

On 2017-01-26 at 6:21 AM, Nathan said:

Thanks, nice to hear. I hope to add more features to it sometime this year!

Nice! I'll be looking forward to it.