dowbyhuz

Jurgen Krooshoop's Ultimate 42009 Moc

Hi, all.

A follow-up to MAPE's post. I had naively stashed a link to Jurgen Krooshoop's Ultimate 42009 MOC, fully intending to one day dig in, buy the extra parts, and build it. (!)

I say 'naively' because of course, not all links are eternal, and the instructions link I have ( http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/368501) no longer connects to anything. Jurgen must have let his page lapse.

Would anyone be so kind as to send me the .pdf instructions file? It would be hugely appreciated!   [email protected]

Thanks for looking in.

My best,

Dave Dowbyhuz

For anyone still looking for Jurgen's Ultimate 42009, it's still out there. I'm about finished with the build and my own R/C mod. I found it at:jurgentechniccorner.com/index.php/building-instructions/22-ultimate-42009-building-instructions. What an incredible design/build. Several times I thought Jurgen surely made a mistake, but every time it was me!  I find TLG's IR remote control stuff klunky at best, so I did my normal R/C conversion: 8 (Jurgen's) motors, 8 ESCs, two RXs, and two cheap Chinese radios. It was/is challenging build. Not quite done yet.

Hello,

Does anybody have these instructions stored somewhere the can share?  After a long break from Lego, I chose to build the Ultimate 42009, I completed my parts list yesterday, only to find that Jurgens site is offline.  I thought that I had saved the PDF somewhere, but I can't find it.

All ready to go and no Instructions!

Thanks

Mark