mcfuzz

Ldd - Able To Covert Files?

Hi,

I cant get Lego Digital Designer to work on my PC. Does anyone know if there is a way to covert the files to be read in a different program, i.e. PDF file?

Thanks in advance!

There is other LEGO cad programs that say they support loading LDD files have you tried them?

and what problem do you have in launching LDD. You might need to update drivers or disable some settings to make it run. Google your issue and You might find the solution.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I have tried unistalling / reinstalling drivers with no luck. Can you recommend a LEGO cad program to try?

Thank you

If tout want to do so, here's onr way :

you've to convert your file to a ldr file (LDRAW format) but first you'll need an updated version of the ldraw file.

then you'll have to create the steps one by one using an ldr compatible program (like MLcad)

And finaly export it in pdf format using LPUB for instance.

I know it seems a little hard and complicated (at first, it is).

An other possibility is to use ldd to create a html instruction, and then export it in pdf using a pdf printer. But the automatic instructions made by ldd are sometimes quite strange.

Well, I have finally managed to get LDD working, but only 4.3.5. If i try and update to 4.3.8 it crashes half way through downloading the updates.

Any obvious suggestions to try (I have reintalled my graphic card drivers, and reinstalled LDD numerous times!)

Thank you :)