John11523

Minifigure Help

New to the site, and loving it.

I just started add my parts & my sets to the site but was curious if there is a way to view or save a mini figure collection from the sets I uploaded. I cant seem to find anything regarding this. Thanks so much for your help

Hi they can only be added as the parts they are made off!

There as been discussion of making them into subsets but that feature request hasn't been implemented.

If you just want to see what minifigures you have from the sets you own, brickset does a good job of this.

Any news on this features plans?

Still hoping for minifigure collection / listing to be implemented as I think many of us collect full sets as well as minifigures and of course the cataloging of our stock part per part.

Yes I could use brickset for that but I'd very much love to handle all my lego inventory handling mainly from one site.

1 hour ago, Fazerina said:

Any news on this features plans?

Still hoping for minifigure collection / listing to be implemented as I think many of us collect full sets as well as minifigures and of course the cataloging of our stock part per part.

Yes I could use brickset for that but I'd very much love to handle all my lego inventory handling mainly from one site.

Right now the biggest minifig challenge is getting the parts into the sets.  We have difficulty getting the info we need from lego.com at this time of year because that department shuts down from about mid-December to February 1st.

One of the hurdles that has to be overcome is the 'p' for parts at rebrickable vs 'm' for minifigs designations at other sites.  Work is going slowly on this because it is low priority.

Nathan has created a new category Non-Buildable Figures, and I've been populating it with Duplo Figures that have been sorted out into their individual printed part numbers.  We'll be using these to do some tests once v3 problems have been corrected.