Sign in to follow this  
legolijntje

Parts From Set In A Set-Collection Aren't Being Included

I have set 10202. It consists of 3 sets and a few extra pieces.

Rebrickable correctly says I have 100% of the parts to build set 10202.

However, all 3 'sub' sets (they are all three a set on their own too, hence the '') state that I do not have all the required pieces. My parts list also doesn't include the pieces from those sets (I checked some parts unique to those sets).

So, it seems Rebrickable doesn't included pieces from sub-sets (even though for some reason it knows I can build set 10202...).

I don't have other set-collections, so I don't if this is a single case problem or a wider problem, but it sure doesn't work correctly  ;)

It's fixed in v3, which is at least 6 months away.

Good does it still count a set as "one piece" or do combine the different sets inventory into a master set inventory?

Good does it still count a set as "one piece" or do combine the different sets inventory into a master set inventory?

When building, if a set you own contains other sets it will look within those sets for the parts so it wont count the set as a part. It was quite a challenge getting this working without crippling performance.

If you mean in the collection of sets/parts you own, I haven't finished that bit yet but it will do it properly :)

I was more referring to a set I was going to build that I don't own. let say there is a set package of set A,B and C. I own A but I have let say 90% in B and C together. will the build result show.

A ) 0% due to not understand That I Have set A. and B and C isn't complete (as today)
B ) 33% because I own A but don't own B an C
C ) >90% because it checks all the pieces and acknowledge that I am still missing a few and give me a list of those.

D ) something else...

I was more referring to a set I was going to build that I don't own. let say there is a set package of set A,B and C. I own A but I have let say 90% in B and C together. will the build result show.

A ) 0% due to not understand That I Have set A. and B and C isn't complete (as today)

B ) 33% because I own A but don't own B an C

C ) >90% because it checks all the pieces and acknowledge that I am still missing a few and give me a list of those.

D ) something else...

C

Sign in to follow this