dkurok

Storage Bin Location For Parts

Hello,

can't await Version 3!

Maybe one suggestion for new version:

It would be very helpful to have an additional field on each part (set parts + loose parts) where I can write in the location where this part is stored in my collection (~60k parts). Maybe other users have the additional wish to have that per part-color key (when they store same part but different color in different bin).

Showing this location in the overview of a Set (MOC or TLG) would b very helpful then to find the parts needed for the build.

Additionally a remark-field on a per set base (for My Sets) would be nice. If multiple set of the same ID are in My Sets (for example 2 times 42030-1), there should be a comment for each of them (for example one with "build", the other with "sealed" or "new").

Many thanks!

This reply might be a bit late (I don't read these forums very much), but the suggestion about part location sounds great to me!  :)

I personally been using Rebrickable's "part type categories" to label my bins, and when I need a part I'm not sure where I have it store, I just look it up on the website.

20170117_183154.jpg

That look like a very unpractical storage system. ie you have to move boxes around to reach other. especially the top shelf. and you have plates up there.....

Yea I just have them on those shelves for the time being in containers, we're in the middle of a move so I haven't had much time to organize as well as I would like. The pic was just for a idea how I use the Rebrickable categorys as container label names.

Back to the original suggestion: If you like to have it, vote for it by clicking on the "Like"-heart at the beginning of the post.

I would like to see that feature :-)

I have already seen it on the site but it says you need a paid plan for it. so I am sure it's coming for payed members at least.