remusgrrrl

Like MOCs missing actual liked Lego sets

Recommended Posts

Not really a bug I guess, but I had a bunch of Lego sets that I "liked" that showed in liked MOCs that now do not show up there. Are they listed somewhere else, or do I have to try finding them all again? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, remusgrrrl said:

Not really a bug I guess, but I had a bunch of Lego sets that I "liked" that showed in liked MOCs that now do not show up there. Are they listed somewhere else, or do I have to try finding them all again? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Checking with Nathan about a possible backup.  He is really swamped with the usual errors and bugs that happen with a new system, so your patience is appreciated.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or any way to keep a list of sets I like is another alternative without adding parts to inventory.......gah.....hmmmm

Edited by remusgrrrl
can't delete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thea said:

Checking with Nathan about a possible backup.  He is really swamped with the usual errors and bugs that happen with a new system, so your patience is appreciated.:)

Not a problem. Was curious. Am going away for a month, so I can definitely wait no problem....:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2017 at 9:11 PM, remusgrrrl said:

Or any way to keep a list of sets I like is another alternative without adding parts to inventory.......gah.....hmmmm

You can add them to a Custom List of sets called "Sets I Like" :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites