AxeSlash

Multiple sort criteria

Question

7 answers to this question

I would also like to see another sort option that sorted by the date added/submitted.

I often find that what I really want to see, especially when browsing designers' MOCs, is what they have most recently added to Rebrickable. The 'Year' option doesn't work very well for this, as within a year, I still want to see what is most recent, and I know I often post instructions for models I've built in previous years.

J

Yes, that would be really helpful! Best would be a good kind of grouping (showing headers for groups (with accordiaon or alike; for example for each part-category or for each color) and sorting (example: inside each category-groups sort by color). For an example of what I mean, see an example here:  https://demos.devexpress.com/ASPxGridViewDemos/GroupingSorting/Grouping.aspx (I know this will not fit to Rebrickable; just an illustration of what I mean)

6 hours ago, Lore Zyra said:

Even better would be to remember my last filter so I don't have to always select these options!

Completly with you! Should be remembered on a per page base (so different criteria for Lost Parts, for Set-List and Part-List)..

I'd like to be able to view Alt MOCs then sort by how recently they've been uploaded. I think that's one of the things y'all are talking about, just wanted to put in my 2 cents.

Posted (edited)
Very good idea, and please, do not forget to add the part numbers as a sort criterion
Edited by xarax

Don't forget to vote for this by using the ^ and v arrows to the left of the Topic title.