jensrodi

Submitting a new set

Question

I want to add 75168 to my sets but as it apparently isn't available, I tried to submit it. Everything was ok until I got to adding parts. The dialog would not accept files from either BrickLink or BrickSet (both have the set listed). I gave an "internal server" error and even though the message on screen suggested that I could add parts individually, no such option seems available.

Is this a known problem in V3 of the site? Is there something that I could do different?

5 answers to this question

Thanks, I've fixed this issue. It was failing when a part didn't have any color (eg stickers).

@Nathan will need to address whichever issues those are.

In the meantime, the admin team can work on adding the sets that are missing for you if you list them here for us.  Nathan forgot to include the page that showed what sets were missing that could be scraped in V3, so I am sure a lot more than usual are missing.

Also, http://rebrickable.com/sets/75168-1/yodas-jedi-starfighter/

On 2/3/2017 at 0:24 AM, jensrodi said:

I want to add 75168 to my sets but as it apparently isn't available, I tried to submit it. Everything was ok until I got to adding parts. The dialog would not accept files from either BrickLink or BrickSet (both have the set listed). I gave an "internal server" error and even though the message on screen suggested that I could add parts individually, no such option seems available.

Is this a known problem in V3 of the site? Is there something that I could do different?

13 hours ago, John11523 said:

I'm having the same problem, can someone please explain what to do. I have a few sets I'm trying to add to the database. Thanks

Please email me the files you are having problems with. I've fixed a lot of import errors, but there's also some I just can't reproduce without the actual file.

22 hours ago, Nathan said:

Please email me the files you are having problems with. I've fixed a lot of import errors, but there's also some I just can't reproduce without the actual file.

This is the file that failed for me. I can see that the set have been added in the mean time so my "problem" is solved.

75168.xml