Berth

Submit MOC interface

Hello, I submitted my first MOC with the new interface and I was a bit lost (habits, habits...) but that's not the problem.

I completed the Step 1's description form the same way I did it for my other Remake MOCs, I tought that I could choose to add all the parts of the set I made this alternate with at step 5, but it seems I could not. So, I went back to Step 1 : No description. this was not a problem because I wanted to change it, but it would have been If I just wanted to make a small modification. Then, I went back to step 5 and finnish the process.

With a bit of a doubt in mind (sorry Nathan) I wanted to check a last time and click on the link in my "Home" page.  My MOC went from "waiting for approval" state to "in progress" state. I thought the link would show me a preview page like on the v2, but I had to go through the whole process again. Oh, and the only form that was not retrievd from the database was the description in the step 1

Configuration :

Browser FF 50.1.0

Fixed a bug with saving the description.

If you edit the details after it has already been submitted for approval, it goes back into the "in progress" status and you need to pass all the validation steps again.

Ok, that's what I guess. would it be possible to have a preview option in the future ?

Thank you Nathan.

4 hours ago, Berth said:

Ok, that's what I guess. would it be possible to have a preview option in the future ?

Thank you Nathan.

Yes, I can add that

Forgot to add - you can preview now by clicking the moc image in the sidebar during submission.

Hello, I have a new issue.

This time, I wanted to update one of my old moc picture.

So, I used the "admin" button in the moc page.

Then, I clicked on the "upload image from file" button and I got this error message.

{"status": "error", "msg": "No file provided"}

I tried to use an bricksafe file, but the old picture remain. (It was working fine on the beta)

EDIT 17h35: I'm going crazy.

I tried to update my 31000 alternate's main picture.

battlecar :nothing hapenned (that's why I posted here). second edit : the thumbnail changes, but not the picture on the page moc

minijeep : it don't seem to work, BUT, the minicar's new picture appears in the thumbnail instead of the minijeep's new picture

minicar : the new picture is displayed on the moc page, but the thumbnail did not change

sportcar :the thumnail changes, but not the picture on the moc page.

F5 and ctrl+F5 don't seem to do anything

Edit again : the changed thumbnails did not vhange ine the "alternate" part of the original set. Only in the right frame.

It looks like there may be some site-wide issues.  I'm having some difficulties too.  I'll post more info when I have it.

Bad news: after days of reverse engineering a third-party library I found a bug in their code that is causing this issue. Fixing it will not be easy.

Good news: this would also explain a Bricksafe bug that has been driving me nuts for over a year :)

It is.

The bug with the "upload image from file" still exist, but the drag and drop function works, so it's not important.

I can't find a problem with the upload image from file, does it still fail for you?

I don't have this problem when submitting the first time, but when I want to Update via the admin panel

Hi,

I still see the problem with uploading image from file as described. I'm using Firefox 52.0.2 (64-bit) on Linux Mint 18.

And when I use the drag and drop option the picure is uploaded very low quality (much lower then original cca 5000x3000).

I can reproduce the problem on Firefox but have not figured out a fix for it yet.

The main image is resized to 1000x800 for display, are you seeing something worse than that?

I see the low quality image only in preview during MOC submission. Once is ready there's already the full quality image. So this is ok.