Qrystal

Not high enough level to continue working on a set

Question

I had been working on set 60152-1 (so far, I have checked that all the parts listed in the instruction manual part list are present) but now I "need a minimum of Level 3 to Submit Sets" so I can't even continue my working-through to figure out which parts are spare.  I was sent an email saying I had seven days to finish... and this was seven days ago.  I knew I didn't have time until today to work on it but now with this problem it appears my work might disappear.

Could someone go into that set-submitting page and just submit it for me?  Or could the timer on it be reset to another few days, and could I have Level 3 permissions temporarily so I can continue attempting to figure out which parts are spare?  (I don't even know if the process I was using would work; I was going through the manual instructions and checking if all the parts needed were listed in the part listing, hoping to see some extras listed in the part listing. Hadn't encountered any spares yet so I'm not sure if this would reveal any. But I'm willing to continue if it will help!)

Edited by Qrystal

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Qrystal said:

Oh! OK then! That means the set is ready to submit, except that I can't get in to do so because I'm not Level 3.

I'm looking into a possible solution.

edit-Someone else had already submitted the set.  If you notice any incorrect parts, or can add the spares, please use the Submit Change Request (found on wide screens to the right on the bottom, and on smaller screens all the way to the bottom center.)

Spare are parts not listed in the instruction, which mean they aren't in the instruction inventory either. it's what we can call Quality protection ie, small parts that can easily be missing due to low weight and hard to notice for the quality guards in place in the Lego factories so they usually add one extra of each part to make sure, if one is lost there is still enough in the set to build it.