Funbricks

Exporting Parts with All Know Part Numbers

Question

Hey Everybody, I know where to find the Inventory Parts download list,  but unfortunately that lists only exports with the Rebrickable Part SKU in it. When you go to the actual part page you can see the Bricklink SKU , BrickOwl SKU, Lego , Peeron etc. Is there a way to create the same Inventory Parts List with all known/ related SKU's this is a God send if anyone knows how to do this.

Any help is so greatly appreciated!

Josh

5 answers to this question

If there is a specific category or list you want all external id's for, I can probably create one for you :)

I think the downloadable csv files aren't very extensive, because for most of the data, the Rebrickable API is much more useful.

15 minutes ago, Funbricks said:

Hey Everybody, I know where to find the Inventory Parts download list,  but unfortunately that lists only exports with the Rebrickable Part SKU in it. When you go to the actual part page you can see the Bricklink SKU , BrickOwl SKU, Lego , Peeron etc. Is there a way to create the same Inventory Parts List with all known/ related SKU's this is a God send if anyone knows how to do this.

Any help is so greatly appreciated!

Josh

To be honest, it wouldn't be much help for the amount of work it would take to create it at the moment.  We Admins are trying to correct all the broken links you see on the Parts Detail pages, but it will take some time.  Also, the Peeron #s haven't been updated since 2011, so any new LEGO parts since then aren't even catalogued there.

The best way to help is to submit a change request (button at the bottom) whenever you find a broken link on the part details page.  An approved change request earns you some points, too.:) 

Sorry, maybe I wasn't so clear with my request (or maybe I was but don't understand the answer :) ) On the Download page you can download parts, colors, themes etc.

The Inventory Parts CSV is what I am looking at. I would love to have that list with not just the RB Part ID number but  with specifically the BL and BO part numbers. I think the data is already there because it shows up on the parts pages already if you were to type in any part, it just isn't available  as a field in the csv export. Does that make more sense?

12 minutes ago, Funbricks said:

Sorry, maybe I wasn't so clear with my request (or maybe I was but don't understand the answer :) ) On the Download page you can download parts, colors, themes etc.

The Inventory Parts CSV is what I am looking at. I would love to have that list with not just the RB Part ID number but  with specifically the BL and BO part numbers. I think the data is already there because it shows up on the parts pages already if you were to type in any part, it just isn't available  as a field in the csv export. Does that make more sense?

The information you are looking at is provided as a link.  The rebrickable part numbers are entered for the links for all other sites when the part is created.  Sometimes these don't get changed right away.   BL or BO may not have inventoried the part yet.  This is what I meant by broken links.  There is a part number there, but it may not be the correct one.   

I completely misspoke. Man I need to go home and rest long week. I thought I had the file I needed but I don't. :(

Edited by Funbricks
Mispoke