bowdocarat

BL Export Error

Question

I am new to this, and couldn't find the answer in archives, so I apologize if I am asking something easy. 

I am attempting to upload my inventory from Rebrickable to BL. I export my inventory in .xml format, and go to upload it to BL, and I get the following error:

1. Lot #1 in your file shown above has the following error(s):

Quantity not entered or not numeric

2. Item Condition Must be New (N) or Used (U)
  3. Price not entered or not Numeric

Is there a way to set up the .xml export file differently? Or am I doing this all wrong? Or is this a known error.

Here is a short sample of the .xml code

<INVENTORY><ITEM><ITEMTYPE>P</ITEMTYPE><ITEMID>3010</ITEMID><COLOR>11</COLOR><MINQTY>3</MINQTY></ITEM><ITEM><ITEMTYPE>P</ITEMTYPE><ITEMID>3009</ITEMID><COLOR>11</COLOR><MINQTY>1</MINQTY></ITEM><ITEM><ITEMTYPE>P</ITEMTYPE><ITEMID>3008</ITEMID><COLOR>11</COLOR><MINQTY>1</MINQTY></ITEM><ITEM><ITEMTYPE>P</ITEMTYPE><ITEMID>3003</ITEMID><COLOR>11</COLOR><MINQTY>10</MINQTY></ITEM>

Thanks in advance for your help!

4 answers to this question

I don't have a BL store, so I'm not sure of the answer. The errors could be occurring because BL is saying that you are trying to import a wanted list to inventory.  Price and Condition don't matter for an export as a wanted list, which is what I'm seeing with only the <minqty> in the code.

Anyone else?

It works fine when copying the XML into a Wanted List. Where exactly are you trying to upload it?