Lucky-Ramses

Not every moc is in the mailing and mails through the system are not recived.

4 hours ago, Anil said:

My last email newsletter displayed all the MOC in a single vertical column. The horizontal scrolling seems to be resolved. Nathan, thanks for incorporating my fixes into your templates.

Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

Yes by me also and till now they are also all in the mailing no missing moc's anymore.

Thanks, and it looks great.

Yaay, finally :) 

Hi Nathan

I'm very sorry to say but i still do not get every moc in my mailbox, i also do not get all completed change request.

I have called my provider to see i there goes something wrong but that is all ok there is no hidden spam filter on my mail account used for rebrickable.

Mist moc's in the mail last 7 days

8991/ 9018/ 9044/ 9052/ 9056

And strangly enough i'm also missing mail from the forum just found answers on my questions that i never did get in my mailbox.

On July 29, 2017 at 2:32 AM, Lucky-Ramses said:

Hi Nathan

I'm very sorry to say but i still do not get every moc in my mailbox, i also do not get all completed change request.

I have called my provider to see i there goes something wrong but that is all ok there is no hidden spam filter on my mail account used for rebrickable.

Mist moc's in the mail last 7 days

8991/ 9018/ 9044/ 9052/ 9056

And strangly enough i'm also missing mail from the forum just found answers on my questions that i never did get in my mailbox.

I wasn't getting emails for parts I submitted and approved.  Please check your Settings>Notifications on the main site.  I found mine had been disabled by the system.  This is probably because you and I each generated many many emails through our requests and submissions.

Hi Thea

Was allready asked in the past see the screen shot.

2017-07-31_190210.jpg

Only my wishlist is off there is nothing on it.

So it is still going somewhere wrong my mailbox has no spamfilter my provider doesn't have one either(called them last week to check) so i get all email what is send to me only not from rebrickable.

It can be very inconvenient if you are waiting on mail ore make so much changes as i do i have to check every change and i see some disapear from the list without getting mail of they are done ore rejected, much dubble work for me.