BUWHITE

Error message using build tab

Question

New issue that has shown up is when I use the build option and change the "number of parts" option to anything above 400 the error 504 code comes up. Any clue how to combat this?

6 answers to this question

It's something I'm continuously working on. The v3 site is way more resource intensive than the old one and the hardware struggles during peak times. 

So I have cleared the internet cache and refreshed the browser....think there an issue to using safari with a mac?

Image of the error attached....I don't know what the header means but I don't get it if I use 350 parts or less.

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 12.56.52 PM.png

Don't know if this helps but it only seems to happen when I have "Any Theme" chosen...it doesn't happen when I choose a specific theme.

The 504 error happens when there are many large requests for server use at the same time.  It's basically a 'timed-out' because the task was too large to complete in the amount of time the server could allot to it.  Limiting the request by narrowing the theme is a good way to get the server to complete the task.