theskirrid

Please Post All Part Category Update Requests Here (Read The First Post)

291 posts in this topic

will you guys move homemaker heads and fabuland figure and scala dolls then as well? even if the last two could be defined as minifigs they don't fit the same scale and can be subgrouped. The first is just like bionicle a part to build human shaped constructions, you can't build it without other "normal" parts.

It's in the discussion stage at the moment, so thanks for mentioning the other categories that need to be looked at.  

thea, on 09 Aug 2016 - 12:02 PM, said:

I looked at the Other category over the weekend.  Doing any mass moving of parts from one Category to another is low priority at the moment.  As I come across things I'm changing them.

About the wedge things.  I have to get with Nathan and find out which has higher status, wedge or curve.  Either way there will be quite a few that need changed.

Hi the 2 plates 45677 + 52031 are looking the same but are in different catagories, can they be in the same?

The confusion starts whit the name of them they have Wedge + Curved in the name.

45677 is in Bricks Curved

52031 is in Bricks Wedged

Makes for me now difference which it will be so long as i can see them in the same catagorie searching will be much easier.

And can antbody take a look at the catagory Other all new parts seem to go in there ad the moment and there are a few new parts that have to be renumbered in the rebrick numbering system.

If you want i can make a list of my parts in Other and were they have to go to.

Thanks Marchel

Has there been a final choise in which these 2 are going to be it is still pending.

Has there been a final choise in which these 2 are going to be it is still pending.

No final choice yet.  It's been added to the restructuring of the Categories, which is still a work in progress.

20 hours ago, legolijntje said:

I propose to change the part # of this part: http://rebrickable.com/parts/2654pb01
For whatever reason, this printed part has the extension pb01 while all other printed parts of 2654 have the extension prxxxx

Also, the Bricklink mapping is wrong, it should be 2654pb001

I've corrected the Bricklink mapping.

Can you provide a correct LDraw or element ID number that will have the image of the printed part? 

Please move part 25892 from Other to Minifig Accessories.

6153574.jpg

Please move part 25974 from Other to Minifig Accessories.

6159535.jpg

Additionally, remove obsolete Bricklink ID bb735.

Thanks!

Edited by sheo
FIXED

On 11/17/2016 at 3:36 PM, sheo said:

Please move Darth Vader's head 22370 (Bricklink ID 22372pb01) from Minifigs to Bionicle, because it's a large head similar to heads like this one and should not be confused with minifig-sized Darth Vader's helmets.

On 11/19/2016 at 3:52 AM, thea said:

This will be reorganized in v3 and will be left as is for now.

Can it be moved now? :rolleyes:

I did see a new parts catagory nice but then you also have to move all the other figures that can't be build such as the Technic and all the 4 junior/ Jack Stone figures.

Most i submit for every figure a change request ???, that will be over 100 i think.

5 hours ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

I did see a new parts catagory nice but then you also have to move all the other figures that can't be build such as the Technic and all the 4 junior/ Jack Stone figures.

Most i submit for every figure a change request ???, that will be over 100 i think.

It is better to wait until we ask for members to check for ones that we've missed.  With the problems downloading new set inventories and launching v3 in the last few months, some things had to be put on hold.  There are still over 150 change requests in the queue that we're working through.  Adding so many more for something we know about and plan to work on would be counter-productive.

Question from TobyMac about part 48003 i think it is a direct copy of the bricklink name, Peeron uses the name Technic Competition Canon Base, sounds better i think.

This is the problem with more parts they are a diret copy from Bricklink and sometimes make no sence.

And also the bug for showing up parts is still there i have to save all these parts again just did Belville & Scala, it are indeed only parts not used in sets which do not show up.

2 hours ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

Question from TobyMac about part 48003 i think it is a direct copy of the bricklink name, Peeron uses the name Technic Competition Canon Base, sounds better i think.

Edited

Brick Link lists the 1 x 2 brick [part]3004[/part] as available in trans-purple, but Rebrickable lists this color as unavailable and a color error.

3004 with bottom tube in trans purple is a non excisting part that has to be 3065, without bottom tube.

2 hours ago, ArkansasBricker said:

Brick Link lists the 1 x 2 brick [part]3004[/part] as available in trans-purple, but Rebrickable lists this color as unavailable and a color error.

If rebrickable has this color/part combination listed as unavailable, it doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't exist. It just means there is no set on rebrickable that has this part is this color. So sometimes it's a matter of a missing set.
But in this case I'm going with Lucky-Ramses. Probably some bricklinkstores has listed the 3065 as a 3004.