theskirrid

Please Post All Part Category Update Requests Here (Read The First Post)

The only other category would be the purgatory of NON-LEGO because it has a non Lego logo. :wacko:

Seriously, it's what biodreamer said.

Thank you both, I understand now. Just looked strange at first sight a Mecedes logo as "Minifig Accesory" but a shield is a shield :-)

Hi

Can part 2684c01 be moved back to power functions, mindstorms and electric because there it was in the past.

This is not a plateholder but a complete engine so it does not belong in other it should be in power functions, mindstorms and electric just as the other 2.

2684c01a and the b version even if the part is not in use, these 2 are also complete units.

I did have 1 and now it is gone anybody moved it to 1 of the other 2?

Thanks

Hi

Can part 2684c01 be moved back to power functions, mindstorms and electric because there it was in the past.

This is not a plateholder but a complete engine so it does not belong in other it should be in power functions, mindstorms and electric just as the other 2.

2684c01a and the b version even if the part is not in use, these 2 are also complete units.

I did have 1 and now it is gone anybody moved it to 1 of the other 2?

Thanks

As I explained, 2684c01 is a place holder for the a and b variants.  You need to use 2684c01a OR 2684c01b.  

There were 2 motors in the set you submitted the change request for.  There should have only been one.  You should still have a 2684c01a motor in your inventory.  It may take 24 hours for the changes to clear the cache.

Sorry but it is a part with this name LEGO Part 2684c01 - Monorail Motor 9V with Undetermined Couplings (Complete Assembly) it belongs in power functions, mindstorms and electric.

This is not a place holder but undetermined type so if you do not know which wann you have you can choise this one(not wanted but if you want you can just as on Bricklink), i have 1 without coupling so i have 1 of these.

But it has dissapered from my spare parts thats why i did also find it.

This is not a place holder but undetermined type so if you do not know which wann you have you can choise this one(not wanted but if you want you can just as on Bricklink), i have 1 without coupling so i have 1 of these.

If you have one without couplings, you do NOT have a complete assembly, so you do NOT have part 2684c01.

I have asked Nathan to add the sub-parts of the assembly, so you can add it to your loose parts correctly.

Also, 2684c01 is marked for deletion at Bricklink. Previously undetermined parts, imported from other catalog systems, are only being used at rebrickable as place holders for their relationships to variants and sub-parts.

24445 is not a Tile special imo. it's a plate special or a Minifig part, similar to the R2D2 parts!

24445 is not a Tile special imo. it's a plate special or a Minifig part, similar to the R2D2 parts!

I was considering putting it in the Minifig category for two reasons.

1.  It has a Minifig Head Post instead of a standard stud.

2.  It can be used with regular bricks or even 15 as a torso substitute to create a shorter or taller figure with a minifig head.

However, for now I'm leaving it in the Other category because there are reasonable arguments for all three categories mentioned.

The words Minifig, Tile, and Plate will all be included in the description to make it searchable by Rebrickable, Bricklink and Brickowl members.

Please move the following parts:

• 24599, 24593 and 24593pr0001 to Bricks Round and Cones;
  • 26047 to Plates Special.
  • 24445 to Tiles Special or Plates Special or Minifigs;
  • 24093, 90541 and 25892 to Minifig Accessories;
  • 25195 to Plates Special. Additionally, this part pairs with 23421.
  • 25893 to Plates Special or Minifig Accessories.
  • 15427 to Minifigs. Also please remove the warning.
Thanks! Edited by Mournful_Bird

Hi

I think tile 24246 most be in tiles and not in tiles special, there is nothing special on the chape of this tile, it is just a tile with square corners and a round side.

Thanks Marchel

Hi

I think tile 24246 most be in tiles and not in tiles special, there is nothing special on the chape of this tile, it is just a tile with square corners and a round side.

Thanks Marchel

Hi Marchel,

I can't find any documentation on why it was put in special tiles.  I'd like to hear a few more people's opinion before making a decision.

I'd like to hear a few more people's opinion before making a decision.

Since there is even no Tiles Round category in Rebrickable catalog and both square and round tiles are placed under the Tiles category, the decision seems quite simple.  :)

Please move it somewhere from the notorious Other category!

Please understand that many items are left in the Other category for a reason.  

!.  Parts that need a more complete description to allow members from Brickowl and BrickLink to perform searches easily.

2.  Parts that need more information before being placed in a Category.

3.  Parts that were inherited from external catalogs when Rebrickable was created.

4.  Parts that were created incorrectly by a bot.

Since there is even no Tiles Round category in Rebrickable catalog and both square and round tiles are placed under the Tiles category, the decision seems quite simple.  :)

When someone makes a request in the Forum, it is always best to allow the opposing side to express an opinion.  After all, that is the purpose of a Forum.

As for all the lists and requests you have submitted.  They have been noted.  Action will be take when the volunteer admins have time available. Not all the names you see in the User Roles lists are active at the present time. Also, admins have taken on additional responsibilities for Rebrickable version 3.  Please remember we do have families and lives outside of Rebrickable.

Why there always has to be an opposing force? Why can't we live in peace and agreement?

Not checking if someone disagrees doesn't make everyone agree. I think it's great that admins let people express diverging views before taking a decision. That way there is lass chance of overlooking a factor that doesn't concern us directly. It has happened to me before to suggest a change and have the views of others convince me my own suggestion shouldn't be used for reasons I wasn't aware of. The forum is much more valuable as a place do discus possible changes that a place to just ask for changes.

That said, I don't see any problem with this particular part being classified as a simple tile.

Part 3870 (Plate Special 2 x 2 Thin With Dual Wheels Holder [Solid Pins]) is in the category Wheels and Tyres
Would not it be more logical to be in the category Transportation - Land, as the 4870 piece (Plate Special 2 x 2 Thin With Dual Wheels Holder [Split Pins])?

Please move Darth Vader's head 22370 (Bricklink ID 22372pb01) from Minifigs to Bionicle, because it's a large head similar to heads like this one and should not be confused with minifig-sized Darth Vader's helmets.

Please move Darth Vader's head 22370 (Bricklink ID 22372pb01) from Minifigs to Bionicle, because it's a large head similar to heads like this one and should not be confused with minifig-sized Darth Vader's helmets.

This will be reorganized in v3 and will be left as is for now.

This will be reorganized in v3 and will be left as is for now.

will you guys move homemaker heads and fabuland figure and scala dolls then as well? even if the last two could be defined as minifigs they don't fit the same scale and can be subgrouped. The first is just like bionicle a part to build human shaped constructions, you can't build it without other "normal" parts.