ArkansasBricker

Multiple sets of one model

Question

I have more than one set of some of my models and am running into two problems. First, I can't show that one set is built while the others are still boxed. Second, I want to add notes specific to each set but can't figure out how to do it. 

Are these limitations with the system, or am I not clever enough to figure out how to do them? If it's the latter, I would appreciate any suggestions for doing what I want to do. 

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, ArkansasBricker said:

I have more than one set of some of my models and am running into two problems. First, I can't show that one set is built while the others are still boxed. Second, I want to add notes specific to each set but can't figure out how to do it. 

Are these limitations with the system, or am I not clever enough to figure out how to do them? If it's the latter, I would appreciate any suggestions for doing what I want to do. 

An example for me was set 41075 I had 3 of this set in one set list.  I wanted to move one set from list A to list B, and type a note about each of the sets left in Set A.  A problem also occurs when you use the move function to move just 1 set from a list with multiple copies of the same set.  So the workaround I was going to suggest, moving your built sets into one list, may need its own workaround.  If there is a solution, I haven't found it either, so I'm bringing this to @Nathan 

If You Want To Add Add 2 Different Notes To The Sets You Need To Put 2 Sets On 2 Lists You Need To Go To The List That They Are Both On. Lower The Quantity To Just One Then Go To The Set Page And Add It To The Other Set List.Then You Would Be Able To Add A Note To One And Mark The Other As Built.