waterlego47

Displayed photos for part 970x023

Question

I uploaded photos for the White and (Old) Dark Gray colors of part 970x023 (Legs and Blue Hips) on Sunday. Although those photos were successfully added to their respective part pages, they seemed to also overwrite/override the pre-existing photo for the Black color. The original Black photo is still on the main part page as a secondary photo, but the part's Black color page has the photo that was uploaded to the White color page (and it had the newly uploaded Dark Gray photo before that).

I'm posting here instead of the Bugs forum because of the possibility that I selected the wrong color when I uploaded the photos, thus causing the problem. I'm pretty sure I picked the right colors, but I can't be sure. I also opted to post in the forums instead of submitting a change request because this seemed to be a bit beyond the scope of the change request function.

In any event, could an admin take a look at the situation and restore the Black part photo to the part's Black color page? Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

Hmm, that's interesting indeed. When I look at the available images (admin stuff you can't see) the image of the black legs is correctly labeled as black. I think we might have to summon @Nathan here. :huh: