thea

Pending Set Errors

V3 has brought some new challenges.  This Topic is for posting parts you have accidentally added to your Waiting for Approval sets.  Please list the date you originally submitted the set for approval(from your email) and the set number.  Note if you have already corrected the inventory, or list parts that still need to be removed.  

30400-1 submitted 26-05, did go wrong on the 28th and the parts that has to be removed are in the remark of the set, made that remark on the 29th .

Hope you will submit it soon there are now 8 bricklink orders waiting to be added to my spare parts a few 1000 parts all my new moc's(7x) are waiting on these parts.

Until Nathan fixes this, I will use dates posted here, because I don't have the original dates available for view.  

There are only 2 active Inv. Admins at the present time.   I handle most of the poly bags with minifigs, or similar sets that require extensive research(usually because there isn't information available directly from our lego download).   

The next submission  I am going to work on is dated 28th April. Based on the original date of 7th April, I will start on slangivar's after that one.  

There are still quite a few waiting from between April 28 and May 26.  @Lucky-Ramses  If you would like to save your inventory and delete your submission to work on your BrickLink orders, I will let you know when to re-submit it for front of the line based on the May 26 date.

Simple fact i can't, by splitting my spare parts list i lost over 3000 parts so i will never work with downloading csv list again, searching for sombody who wants to count my 525000 parts, and find out which the system did delete wihtout mentioning by downloading the csv list.

You can delete set 30400 complete i will no longer submit new sets if it takes so long sorry.

With all the errors on this momment it's beginning to be impossible to work with rebrickable for me, and i think i will stop for a wile and come back in a few months.

My mocs have to wait, will only use rebrickable for my spareparts till that time, because the problem is also there if i submit a moc, the black point stays by the pending moc.

Thanks Thea,

If I give in to my son and buy more of the magazines with foil packs is there anything I can do to make it easier for you to approve post submission?

8 hours ago, slangivar said:

Thanks Thea,

If I give in to my son and buy more of the magazines with foil packs is there anything I can do to make it easier for you to approve post submission?

Most of the foil packs don't have minifig or new printed parts, so they are fairly easy.  It's just getting to them through the submissions of poly-bags/sets with exclusive minifigs that takes the time.  

So indulge your son and help Rebrickable at the same time.  ;)  

This should be resolved now. The pending sets/mocs list will not be selected by default now unless you have one with an "In Progress" status. Once it goes to Waiting for Approval, it will not be defaulted anymore.

2 hours ago, Nathan said:

This should be resolved now. The pending sets/mocs list will not be selected by default now unless you have one with an "In Progress" status. Once it goes to Waiting for Approval, it will not be defaulted anymore.

Thanks

Many many thanks, allready did submit 4 bricklink orders to my spare parts tonight, again many thanks to solve this.

how do i submit spare/extra parts to a set got 60143-1: Auto Transport Heist  and there are no spares on list so  when i build set i would like to ad them

4 hours ago, Bubzrulz said:

how do i submit spare/extra parts to a set got 60143-1: Auto Transport Heist  and there are no spares on list so  when i build set i would like to ad them

Use the submit change request button(bottom of the right sidebar).  List all the spares in just 1 change request following the example provided.  Then name your source.

5 hours ago, thea said:

Use the submit change request button(bottom of the right sidebar).  List all the spares in just 1 change request following the example provided.  Then name your source.

awesome done that was easy enough