Mccaphrey

Adding lost parts

Question

I have successfully added several lost parts, so I understand how to do it, but for some reason I am unable to add lost parts from one set.  The set is #31015 (Creator: Emerald Express).  I have added the set to one of my lists, but when I click on a part (any part, in fact) and try to mark it as lost, the site tells me "You must have set 31015-1 in your Set Lists collection before you can Lose parts from it".  I have removed and added the set numerous times to see if this would help.  I have also logged out and logged back into the site.  Nothing seems to work.  As I said above I have been able to add all other missing parts from all of my sets.

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Mccaphrey said:

I have successfully added several lost parts, so I understand how to do it, but for some reason I am unable to add lost parts from one set.  The set is #31015 (Creator: Emerald Express).  I have added the set to one of my lists, but when I click on a part (any part, in fact) and try to mark it as lost, the site tells me "You must have set 31015-1 in your Set Lists collection before you can Lose parts from it".  I have removed and added the set numerous times to see if this would help.  I have also logged out and logged back into the site.  Nothing seems to work.  As I said above I have been able to add all other missing parts from all of my sets.

I've looked at this and I think the problem may have something to do with the the fact there are 2 inventory versions for this set. When you are on the set inventory page, check which version you are viewing. Most likely you are one of the 3000+ members who have added this to their set lists as v1 Initial Inventory.  It appears that the set view is defaulting to v2- Version 2 with 15456.  Changing the version will refresh the page and should solve your problem.

Thanks for reporting this.:)  I'm going to ask @Nathan if he can make v1 the default.