Hello. I have now in profile set 42043 and 42000.

For example, I want to build MOS-0830 Tow Truck (based 5571)).

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-0830/conv-Grazi/tow-truck/#comments

I click this button and in the section set menu there is a list "suggested sets" in which the details are clearly smaller (These LEGO Sets have some of the missing parts.) That is, there are actually 5571 more details in the set but it is not displayed. And such a problem with all the sets.

10 hours ago, desrs6 said:

I click this button and in the section set menu there is a list "suggested sets" in which the details are clearly smaller (These LEGO Sets have some of the missing parts.) That is, there are actually 5571 more details in the set but it is not displayed. And such a problem with all the sets.

I understand what you are saying, but I don't have an answer for why it's happening.  I'll bring this to @Nathan attention.

Before the redesign of the site this was no problem, everything is always displayed correctly.

I have this section ("suggested sets") always displays only 15 sets. Maybe it's because I don't upgrade my plan (I have now Free Plan)?

On 6/12/2017 at 10:02 AM, thea said:

I understand what you are saying, but I don't have an answer for why it's happening.  I'll bring this to @Nathan attention.

I don't understand this one and don't remember looking at it previously, can you explain?

On June 11, 2017 at 8:36 AM, desrs6 said:

@Nathan He's saying that the MOC is based on Set 5571, but when you look at the 15 suggested sets, set 5571 doesn't show up.  Here's the result of a comparison between the two.

1336 parts in common (200 unique) that appear in both  MOC-0830 Tow Truck and  5571-1 Giant Truck (excluding spare parts).

I think back in June I ran a test making only 42023 and 42000 available for building, and set 5571 didn't show up in the 15 suggested.  

1 hour ago, thea said:

@Nathan He's saying that the MOC is based on Set 5571, but when you look at the 15 suggested sets, set 5571 doesn't show up.  Here's the result of a comparison between the two.

1336 parts in common (200 unique) that appear in both  MOC-0830 Tow Truck and  5571-1 Giant Truck (excluding spare parts).

I think back in June I ran a test making only 42023 and 42000 available for building, and set 5571 didn't show up in the 15 suggested.  

Ah thanks. The suggested sets only looks at sets released in the last few years, assuming that they are the ones easiest to purchase.