techmonk

Delete inactive part from part list

Question

How do I remove an inactive part from my part list? It is part 30389 and got added when I parted out a set to my list. I have discovered the set inventory was incorrect and should have had the part as 30389b. I submitted a change request for the set, but that won't fix my part list. All editing options seem to be disabled with the message "This Part is disabled and cannot be used". Thanks.

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, techmonk said:

How do I remove an inactive part from my part list? It is part 30389 and got added when I parted out a set to my list. I have discovered the set inventory was incorrect and should have had the part as 30389b. I submitted a change request for the set, but that won't fix my part list. All editing options seem to be disabled with the message "This Part is disabled and cannot be used". Thanks.

I'm going to try to determine the mold for the sets that are remaining with 30389 in them and fix them.  Once I've done that, I'll get back to you with a time frame of when 30389 will be enabled so you (and any other members) can fix your part lists by deleting the part.  

Anyone else with a similar part problem, please post the number here.

30389 is currently enabled.  It will remain enabled for about 4 days.  

lego.com doesn't separate the part into the different molds.  To prevent it from being used again by a download, it will need to be disabled again.