oakchip

Delete an incorrect part from part list

Question

How do I delete a part from the part list that was added incorrectly? I accidentley added part no.3063a when it should have been 3063b! I have tried using "negative" numbers in the 'Add this part to List/Inventory'; but this does not work? Any ideas?

4 answers to this question

Go to 'My parts lists'

Click on the part you want to alter

In the popup you can change partnumber, quantity and color, or delete the part

Thanks TobyMac. My mistake was, I was trying to delete the parts from "All My Parts" list. Now sorted, so once again - thanks!

TobyMac, how do I remove the pieces of one color of a part?  I have an arch that I entered in as Brown but that color does not exist and need it to be Reddish Brown.  I added the Reddish Brown but I'm afraid if I delete the Brown it will delete the Brown and all of the arches for all of the Sets I have that show up in the My Parts tab from the Sets I added.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I haven't found a way to do this.

They should be listed in your part list as separate items. Just select the item in the color that needs to be removed and hit delete. To be sure you can make a screenshot and post it here. You can upload the screenshot for free to bricksafe.com.