Vokhev

Help identifying parts

Question

8 answers to this question

I can't help I'm afraid. You might have more luck asking on redit's lego subreddit. It has a far larger readership than this forum.

16 hours ago, slangivar said:

On further consideration if the door frame is only 5 bricks high then it's probably:

https://rebrickable.com/parts/2493a/window-1-x-4-x-5-with-solid-studs/

Although that isn't listed in red in any sets it's generic version has:

https://rebrickable.com/parts/2493/window-1-x-4-x-5-undetermined-studs/

Let us know if you find the other two.

This is actually a fixed glass window without the fixed glass.  Interesting discussion about it at BrickLink about a year ago that I remembered because I have a red one without the glass in my loose parts.

The face with a scar(keyword) is 3626bpx93  I was just looking at one of the sets that has this head a few days ago.

I came up totally blank with the black torso- tuxedo, jacket, bow tie, lapels, sweater, buttons, and vest got me nothing here and at BrickLink.  I also checked any 'Mini Upper Part' with an image, but nothing matched.  

It may be an obvious question, but did you verify that there is a LEGO logo on the torso?

1 hour ago, Vokhev said:

You guys are good! Thanks!

Pleasure, now you know the parts you could submit photos to make the job easier for anyone following you. ;-)

Oh I intend to! I already submitted over 100 part photos. I'm waiting until I have enough new parts for it to be worth setting up for pictures.