Stephenb6134

Printing/changing font size

Question

Hi

can anyone help, I'm looking to build a very large MOC and have over 20 sets that I want to take pieces from to build it. 

How can i print the table off that shows me all the pieces from individual sets. Or is there a way to make the font size smaller so it's a lot easier to read.

i need to take out 8000 pieces and using the format displayed is going to be extremely difficult to do.

thanks

stephen

2 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Stephenb6134 said:

Hi

can anyone help, I'm looking to build a very large MOC and have over 20 sets that I want to take pieces from to build it. 

How can i print the table off that shows me all the pieces from individual sets. Or is there a way to make the font size smaller so it's a lot easier to read.

i need to take out 8000 pieces and using the format displayed is going to be extremely difficult to do.

thanks

stephen

Something you could do is move(use) the sets that have a large number of pieces you need out of your main list.  This may show you that by the time you get to that 20th set, you only have a few pieces in it that you need.  You could pull those just using the find parts screen. You might be able to do the same for set 19, 18, 17, and so on until you have a more manageable display.

I would also say that the key is to remember the Find Parts doesn't make any changes to your rebrickable inventory, so you can try different methods to find the one that suits you.