thea

DUPLO (at last)

2 posts in this topic

Duplo got put to the side because of launching v3. Thanks to all who have been waiting so patiently. :mellow:  

During August I'm going to be devoting much of my rebrickable time to Duplo.  The first part of the project is concentrating on adding or correcting recent/currently available Sets (anything after 2011 when peeron stopped adding sets).  

I will work on sets that have been mentioned in the Forum first, but I would ask that everyone please wait for about a week before making change requests or set/part submissions for these or any other Duplo sets.  There are a lot of sets that I'll be adding/correcting through downloads from lego.com during the next week.  Sometimes the corrections need time to process through the cache (or my brain ...;)).

From time to time this month I will need the number that is actually molded on a DUPLO part. Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Here's the first one.

25384 or any of the other 'pick-up-element-4x8'  There are 5 known prints of this pick-up truck body, each with its own design ID.  They all need to be mapped as a print to the molded part number.