Rondrian82

Can't delete Set from Custom Lists

I want to delete some Sets in my Custom Lists, but it's not working... Every time I get this message:

"Error 404: Not found"

This problem accours with every set in the lists ans with every list. Changing the quantity is still possible.

2 hours ago, Rondrian82 said:

I want to delete some Sets in my Custom Lists, but it's not working... Every time I get this message:

"Error 404: Not found"

This problem accours with every set in the lists ans with every list. Changing the quantity is still possible.

I ran a test and got the same results.  Possible temporary solution until Nathan gets it solved -- create a new custom list and move all the sets you want to delete to that new list.  I was able to move the sets in my test.

19 hours ago, thea said:

I ran a test and got the same results.  Possible temporary solution until Nathan gets it solved -- create a new custom list and move all the sets you want to delete to that new list.  I was able to move the sets in my test.

Moving the sets to a new list work's. Good workaround. Thx!

31 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Is this still a problem? I can't reproduce the issue.

I am able to delete sets from Custom Lists now.

Yes someone else noticed it earlier, so we're stuck with the workaround Pending Deletion List again.  Nathan's trying to come up with a solution, but so far, what he's tried has broken something else that didn't have an easy workaround.