dkurok

404 when trying to delete a set from a custom list

I try to delete a set from a custom list (my list is named "Sets I like to have"). I push the "Edit"-button and then I try "Delete"-button (see capture1.jpg) .

The dialog stays open and a toast-message is shown with "Error 404: Not found" (see capture2.jpg).

I can repeat clicking the Delete-button and it generates the error-message/notification again and again.

Closing the dialog leaves the set as it is.

Setting quantity to 0 (workaround for deletion) is not allowed.

Can you help with that?

regards

Dietmar

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

This is a persistent bug!  Now I have set 8043-1 stuck in a list too.  Our workaround until @Nathan can look at it again, is to create a temporary list (name it Pending Deletion) and move the set there.  

On August 9, 2017 at 4:22 AM, thea said:

This is a persistent bug!  Now I have set 8043-1 stuck in a list too.  Our workaround until @Nathan can look at it again, is to create a temporary list (name it Pending Deletion) and move the set there.  

8 hours ago, Nathan said:

Pretty sure I fixed this one a while ago... can you confirm?

@Nathan I have Set 8043 in this custom list  and I just tried to delete it.  It still gives a 404 error.  You did fix it once, but then it came back while you were on holiday.

2 hours ago, thea said:

@Nathan I have Set 8043 in this custom list  and I just tried to delete it.  It still gives a 404 error.  You did fix it once, but then it came back while you were on holiday.

Ok... fixed it again. Not sure what happened there. However, slightly unrelated question - how did you get a quantity=0 set in that list???

16 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Ok... fixed it again. Not sure what happened there. However, slightly unrelated question - how did you get a quantity=0 set in that list???

Maybe that was is the problem.  I moved 8043 from another list into that list when I couldn't delete it.  

And Sorry! :obut I just tried to delete it and got the 404 error still.  My bedtime now, so I'll check back later.

1 hour ago, thea said:

Maybe that was is the problem.  I moved 8043 from another list into that list when I couldn't delete it.  

And Sorry! :obut I just tried to delete it and got the 404 error still.  My bedtime now, so I'll check back later.

Feeling stupid... really fixed this time.

On October 11, 2017 at 6:19 AM, Nathan said:

Feeling stupid... really fixed this time.

Yes! I deleted the set, but kept the list because of the link in my post.