• 0
legogriph

I can't add sets to my set list

Question

When I click the "add set" button, a red box pops up in the top right corner saying "invalid literal for int() with base 10: '' " and it won't add the set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
6 minutes ago, legogriph said:

When I click the "add set" button, a red box pops up in the top right corner saying "invalid literal for int() with base 10: '' " and it won't add the set

Which set are you trying to add and are you using an app?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, thea said:

Which set are you trying to add and are you using an app?

I'm using Google Chrome on PC, but I fixed my problem. I didn't have any set lists created! Silly me :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 minutes ago, legogriph said:

I'm using Google Chrome on PC, but I fixed my problem. I didn't have any set lists created! Silly me :P

Welcome aboard!  Glad it was an easy solution.  I can go eat my supper now.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now