Dragma

Top row of buttons missing when browsing in mobile chrome on android

As the title states the top row of buttons are missing in profile mode on a phone browser (chrome).  I have attached a screen shot from my phone to show the issue

Screenshot_20170830-144526.png

Edited by Dragma
Adding a screenshot from phone

Hai, Dragma,

I can't check this myself (my youngest daughter has my phone, currently), but just from looking at your screenshot, could it be that the top level options are displayed when you press the button in the top right corner (the one with the 3 horizontal bars).

Or am I suggesting something utterly stupid, right now. -smile-

Take care,
Simon

Dragma;

I just checked this on my own laptop (if you reduce the browser screen size, the website thinks you're using a mobile device, and changes the layout), and I see what you mean, but I don't think it is a bug.

Here's how it works:

the website use five different layouts, depending on screen width, device height and orientation.
below 1024 pixels (I think) the menu is not displayed on the screen, but hidden behind the top-right button with three horizontal bars.
below 800 pixels the top information line (# sets, # badges, level, etc) can no longer be displayed in full and is replaced by a more simple version, containing locale, level and username.

In both cases, the menu button seem to work correctly, as far as I can tell.

Does this solve your problem?
Take care,
Simon

Edited by Simon
typo