• 0
csc316

Estimated value of sets

Question

Hi All,

New to Rebrickable.  I searched for this question in the forums but came up empty.

I've entered my sets and the list shows up fine.  But the "Estimated Value" shows a value and says it's based on "80% of sets".  How do I get the other 20% included in the estimated value?

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 10/3/2017 at 10:38 AM, csc316 said:

Thank you.  Here's the Rebrickable .csv export:

Set Number Quantity
10030-1 1
10178-1 1
10212-1 1
10213-1 1
10214-1 1
10221-1 1
10240-1 1
21005-1 1
21309-1 2
75095-1 3
75144-1 1
75192-1 1

I think they're all UCS or architecture sets.  Should still be trading, I would hope.

 

Thanks, I've fixed the problem. It was due to the quantity > 1 sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It only looks at sets that have known prices from the last 24hrs. The prices are loaded if the sets are currently for sale at BrickLink or BrickOwl and have been looked up by someone loading those sets in a Custom List or on the Set's details page. You can force it by adding all your sets to a Custom List and loading the Buy Sets tab for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Thanks, Nathan.  I did the custom list thing then the Buy Sets.  Didn't seem to change the total value.  Then I went into each set one by one and did the Buy tab to update the prices.  It retrieved prices for everything, but didn't update my inventory value (still at 80% of sets).  Any thoughts?

And is this in a FAQ somewhere?  I tried to find info on this in the FAQ's and forums, but didn't see anything.  I don't want to bother anybody if it's there and I just missed it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, csc316 said:

Thanks, Nathan.  I did the custom list thing then the Buy Sets.  Didn't seem to change the total value.  Then I went into each set one by one and did the Buy tab to update the prices.  It retrieved prices for everything, but didn't update my inventory value (still at 80% of sets).  Any thoughts?

And is this in a FAQ somewhere?  I tried to find info on this in the FAQ's and forums, but didn't see anything.  I don't want to bother anybody if it's there and I just missed it!

Perhaps those sets just aren't for sale anymore? Give me a few examples and I'll look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Thank you.  Here's the Rebrickable .csv export:

Set Number Quantity
10030-1 1
10178-1 1
10212-1 1
10213-1 1
10214-1 1
10221-1 1
10240-1 1
21005-1 1
21309-1 2
75095-1 3
75144-1 1
75192-1 1

I think they're all UCS or architecture sets.  Should still be trading, I would hope.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

I have a similar problem. Only 77% of my sets are counted for the value. I have no set recently added. Am I doing something wrong?Thanks a lot.

Set Number,Quantity
4011-1,1
42000-1,1
42002-1,1
42008-1,1
42009-1,1
42024-1,1
42025-1,1
42028-1,1
42029-1,1
42037-1,1
42038-1,1
42039-1,1
42042-1,1
42043-1,1
42049-1,1
42050-1,2
42052-1,1
42055-1,1
42056-1,1
42063-1,1
42065-1,1
42066-1,1
42069-1,1
42070-1,1
42077-1,1
42078-1,1
42079-1,1
42081-1,1
42082-1,1
42093-1,1
42095-1,1
42096-1,1
4539-1,1
4554-1,1
4558-1,1
4563-1,1
5571-1,1
5580-1,1
5590-1,1
6533-1,1
8046-1,1
8068-1,1
8109-1,1
8110-1,1
8146-1,1
8275-1,1
8285-1,2
8297-1,2
8386-1,1
8430-1,1
8457-1,1
8465-1,1
8682-1,1
8858-1,1
8880-1,1
9395-1,2
9396-1,1
9397-1,2

 

 

Screenshot_20190605-011918.png

Edited by schlingel
Added Set List

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now