Belair58

Can help me anybody out in german

Question

Hallo,

habe mich in der Webseite mit einigen Hürden so in etwa eingefuchst, aber ich komme jetzt nicht mehr weiter.

hier mein Problem:

ich besitze 3 Sets und eine weitere „unabhängige“ Liste von Teilen, jetzt möchte ich ein MOC bauen. Dafür brauche ich aus jedem Set einen Teil der Parts.

Erste Frage, wie kann ich auflisten welche Teile ich aus welchem Set Entnehmen muss ?

zweite Frage, wie kann ich dann die verwendeten Teile aus dem Inventar herausnehmen.

würde mich freuen wenn mir jemand helfen kann.

Gruss

Stefan

Edited by Belair58

4 answers to this question

Firstly, you kinda posted it in the wrong subforum and (as you probably know) this forum is English. But, what's done is done, I'll see if I can help; German is not my primary language so I'll answer in English if you don't mind ;)

16 hours ago, Belair58 said:

Erste Frage, wie kann ich auflisten welche Teile ich aus welchem Set Entnehmen muss ?

I think you're looking for the following button:

• go the MOC you want to build
  • then press the green 'Build this MOC' button on the right side
  • then press the button 'Find My Parts for this Build'

Rebrickable will then show a (big) table of which parts are in which sets or parts-lists.

16 hours ago, Belair58 said:

zweite Frage, wie kann ich dann die verwendeten Teile aus dem Inventar herausnehmen.

I don't quite understand this question. You want to remove the parts that are used in the MOC from your inventory?

sorry I was not aware there is a forum in german language !?

but back to my question 2, if I build a MOC out of 3 different Partlists (spare Sets, spare Parts, ordert Parts), how I can now substract the parts from this 'new' MOC from my available Parts ?

I was searching in the Forum but can not find a working discription. I hope my english was good enough to explain my problem.

may I have to reformat my question again,

If I have one big Part list what show my available inventory and I build now a MOC, for example MOC-7202.

How I can find out what is left in my stock after I finish the MOC-7202 ?

the function I search for how I can substract Part List MOC-7202 from my Part List Inventory, so that I know what is left to build an other MOC

Thanks for your help

I think the answer you are looking for is that you need to click on Build this MOC.

image.png.39c05bc4e6153e618b7fdff668187ecc.png

And then on Combine My Parts into My Sets:

image.png.e80469f43fc997cc2e7d410fda915d9b.png

This will remove all the parts from a part list and put the MOC into a set list. 

Beware when you are using this feature though. Although you can choose which part list to remove parts from if there are any missing which you have in another part list then they will disappear from there.