nicola

Can’t create a set (error 403)

I already created sets and I have another one that’s not in the database.

When I click to enter the image, a red pop-up complains that it’s forbidden (error 403).

What’s going on?

Edited by nicola

Hi, Nicola,

I can't re-create the problem at this moment, and, as far as I know, Nathan is pretty busy with other things. Please hold on to your new set, and try again tomorrow, or the day after. And, of course, thanks for letting us know!

Take care,

Simon

9 hours ago, nicola said:

In fact, I can’t go quit the first stage.

There is nothing from you(nicola) pending in our Sets Waiting for Approval or In Progress.  Is there anything in Your Rebrickable homepage list when you log in?  If there is, try clearing your Rebrickable cache and cookies.  If that doesn't work, send me a private message, and I'll try to help fix it from a different angle.

4 hours ago, nicola said:

I even get this error when I open this page. :wacko:

Were you trying to submit the image or inventory for the new Taj Mahal?  Please take a screen shot/print screen of the error message and post it here.  Thanks!

On 11/8/2017 at 5:44 AM, nicola said:

No, I just clicked on the Taj-Mahal image in the home page.

Is this still happening? I think I fixed something similar to this recently.

Does it only happen when submitting a new set, or does it still happen when viewing an existing set?

I can't reproduce any of it, the only thing I can think of is that you are trying to submit from an old session. eg you logged out then back in and submitted from a page with the old login session. Could it be anything like that?

Hi, Nicola,

just PM'd you the credentials of a test account of mine - it might be useful to try and login with that account to see if you still have the same problems...

Edited by Simon
typo