adrien79

Sorting by color does not work

Hi,

In a part list, I click on "sort by color" but this does not work, and the parts are still ordered by category (it seems). "Sort by hue" appears to work.

Hi; just tried this in both My Part Lists and My Custom Lists, and everything seems be okay. Do you see the little triangle appearing when you click on "Color"?

2 hours ago, adrien79 said:

Hi,

In a part list, I click on "sort by color" but this does not work, and the parts are still ordered by category (it seems). "Sort by hue" appears to work.

Under your login name at the top of the screen, Click on Settings in the dropdown menu.  Once you have the Profile Settings screen, find and click the Inventories tab.  Check to see what you have selected as Default Viewing Options.

I don't know if this choice affects part lists, but it might help solve the problem to rule out this possibility.

I'm sure that there was a small triangle the other day when it did not work. I've changed the default setting as suggested (switching from "category" to "color") and now everything works as it should. I don't know what happened.